The Best Colorful theme for all Text Editors!
Theme Under Development for
Install using Package Control
If you are using Package Control,
- you can easily install Milotic via the Package Control: Install Package.
- Search the package theme as Milotic in the packages list.
- After this you should be able to select Milotic color scheme by browsing,
- Preferences -> Color Scheme -> Milotic -> Milotic
See Milotic in package control web page
git clone email@example.com:vicky002/Milotic.git and then take the Milotic.tmTheme
- Open Sublime Text and click on Preferences => browse preferences
- Then put the Milotic.tmTheme there.
- Now select the Milotic Theme by browsing Preferences -> Color Scheme -> Milotic
- Fork it!
- Create your branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Added Some featues'`
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :)
Credits: Inspired by @zenorocha's Dracula Theme.
License: MIT ® Vikesh Tiwari.